IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ OUR STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The customer acknowledges that the virtually staged photos shall be used exclusively for the purpose of marketing the exact real property for sale that is depicted in the photos and detailed in this order form in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. The customer is responsible for informing potential buyers and their agents that the photos have been virtually staged and that they are for presentation and marketing purposes only and that Hollywood Staging, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the ‘staged’ photos, including, but not limited to, furnishings scale, size, shape, color, etc. Further, Customer represents to Hollywood Staging, LLC that the photos provided by Customer (or their representative) to be virtually staged have not been edited or 're-touched' in any way and agrees to not edit or 'touch-up' the staged photos at any time.
3. The staged photos shall only be used for the exact property identified on this form.
4. The customer is responsible for determining that the use of the ‘staged’ photos is in compliance with any and all applicable rules of any outlet in which the ‘staged’ photos are utilized.
5. The customer agrees that the ‘staged’ photos will not be made part of any agreement between the relevant parties to purchase, sale or rental agreement or any other agreement.
6. The customer holds the rights to the original photos, or has obtained permission from the owners of the photos, and conveys all necessary rights to Hollywood Staging, LLC to perform its Virtually Staging service on the photos, as well as to use the photos in its own marketing efforts and brand the staged photos.
7. Hollywood Staging, LLC will undertake its best efforts to produce a final product similar to that of the images maintained on the Gallery Page of our website, however, the quality, style, and format of the pictures provided to Hollywood Staging, LLC will have a significant impact on the quality of the final product produced. Modifications or re-work to the final product requested by the Customer will be at additional cost.
8. A $75 fee for Standard Staging or $125 for Luxury Staging will be applied to stage a new photo being swapped out for the original sent to us. This includes exchanging a photo of one room for a different room, exchanging one view/angle of a room for a different view/angle of the same room and for switching a low-resolution file for the high-resolution file so please make sure that you upload the correct photos.
9. Completed photos will only be emailed after payment has been received.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY APPEAR IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU THAT YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETED BUT YOU ARE NOT SEEING YOUR PHOTOS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
10. Hollywood Staging fees do not include any special editing such as furniture removal or any modification to the walls/floors. If you are looking for any special photo modifications or editing please email us at email@example.com with the photos and a description of your desired modification(s). The photos will be reviewed and if our team can make the modifications we will email you back with cost and timeline for the work.
11. If you are unsure which pictures would be the best for staging or have any questions you can email all the photos directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will select the best photos.
Want to speak with someone? Call our office to speak to one of our US interior designers 1-888-651-2353
Hollywood Staging, LLC reserves the right to use all photos for marketing purposes including any and all social media services.